Happy Chinese new year !!!

, , No Comments
Hello!!! Happy Chinese New Year everyone!! :)
Well I didn't do anything much today.. Just went to visit my cousin's aunt's cafe and visit some household to get some angpow! Can't wait for steamboat at night later! Let me just show you some pictures I've taken today! Weeee! 

              
Fireworks last night! :) 

             
HUAT AH! 

With sis and cousins :) 

            
Selfie hahaha 

                      
Chocolate mousse cake! 

                      
Oreo cheesecake! 

                     
Rainbow cake heheh 

                     


                     


                     
Delicious fried tofu w cucumbers!!

             
Simple ootd since I'm not really going anywhere hurhur 

             
Ain't he cute!? 

            

If you guys are in Muar for anything, yall can visit Muarer hotel to stay for a few nights or so! It's damn convenient because when you come down, it's their cafe already and you can eat what I just ate (picture above hoho)!!! :) 
恭喜发财 EVERYBODY!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment