Monday blues

, , No Comments
Oh look! It's Monday again! Started of school with PE lessons for my first lesson... Hahaha well though I just recovered / is still recovering from my sprain, I ran and played like normal! #fasterrecoverplease
Lessons... Lectures.... Hmmm

230PM!!! Time to head home!!!!
Went home and received my new phone cover from BUTTEREDGUN & new maxi dress from Thetinselrack!

Got the one in sky blue! 
                                
                               

                                
So in love with my it glows casing :) 
                               
Isn't this just pure pretty!? (Though my sister begs to differ....) 

Aites, off to do some miscallenous work now! :) 
Woo sis bought 4fingers back home! 
 
                               

                               

0 comments:

Post a Comment