Pek's birthday!!!!!

, , No Comments
Went to eat at Yayoiken @ star vista to celebrate jiaxuan's birthday (in advance) on tues! Yumyum let me show you what good food we ate!! 
Gyoza!!! But 6 was definitely not enough... 
My oyako don + on udon!! Hehe yummy 
Closer view : friend egg + chicken + rice 
Hehe udon!!! 
We brought this cake damn last minute and to make up for no candles, we used toothpicks instead HAHAHA 18 of them!! 
Birthday girl!! 
Took pictures outside star vista and concluded the outing since Van and zhu needed to rush off for their tuition! 

Day 2 ( actual birthday ) 
Cake smash HAHAHA 
Friends for 6years!! 
Though I may not be the best at expressing myself through actions or words, I just wanna let you know that you've been a really great company throughout my 6years of education journey since sec1! It's quite cool to look back at how much we've grown and matured and learnt since sec1 and I'm sure there are many more years to come! Do stay funny and crazy as you are now and don't let negative thoughts get to you :)) happy sweet 18th~ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment